Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Facebook and other things

Feeling really tired currently but I heard Angus and Julia Stone's song 'All of me' tonight, and like always, the words get me every time. Particularly these,

Is there a remedy for waiting
For loves victorious return?
Is there a remedy for hating
Every second that I'm without you?

They just sum up everything I'm feeling right now. I do hate every second that I'm without James. I feel lost without him, like I'm not sure what to do or where to go. Life is not interesting without him.

The other thing is, is that I really shouldn't look at people's facebook pages- it makes me depressed. I'm interested to know what people who I've known/been aquainted with in the past are doing now days. But what depresses me (and astounds me) is that people who were not such nice individuals in school have somehow managed to make themselves into lovable human beings- at least to someone. I don't understand that. I think of certain people and wonder 'how can anyone love them??' And then I wonder what's so unlovable about me? I'm a nice person. I try not to treat people unkindly, but to give them a chance. There's more to me than meets the eye. That's really what I wanted James to see, I wanted him to look beyond what he could see, but low and behold... he didn't. I hope he will one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment