Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeling discouraged

So, at what point does not hearing from him become him just ignoring
me, rather than him just having ample time to think about what I asked
him? (if that makes sense?) I don't know, but I'm not feeling too
great about things. Probably by ignoring me he's hoping I'll go away,
and that thought hurts me. I still don't know what I did for him to
stop talking to me in the first place. This has been such a hurtful
experience. I just feel like curling up and dying. God, is it really
not meant to happen for James and me? I could see it so clearly in my
mind. Did I really get it all wrong?
Should I go to church tonight God? I know if he was there I would be
distracted by him, and going to church just to see him is not the
right reason to go. Please show me God. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment