Sunday, May 9, 2010

More worries and fears

God, again I'm struggling. I'm feeling worried about this thing with James again. I know you say not to worry, but I can't seem to help it. I'm lonely for him God, and I don't want him to start seeing someone else. I know that if you mean for us to be together, then we will be in your time. And I know I don't need to be concerned about this other person if we are to be together in time, but the thought of him being with someone else, of simply liking someone else, its such a hard thing to take. Please God, open his eyes to the possibility of me, of the love and support I want to give him. I don't know why, but today I've just longed for him, more than usual.

And please God, go with me in my work this week, please help to be a help, to know what to do and help me not to take offence easily. Please help me to know how to work with K, R, S and all the others. Please help to find a new job. Thanks.

I don't know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what is ahead.

I don't know about tomorrow;
It may bring me poverty.
But the one who feeds the sparrow,
Is the one who stands by me.
And the path that is my portion
May be through the flame or flood;
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood.

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.


~Ida Stanphill

No comments:

Post a Comment