Sunday, May 16, 2010

Please God

I went and he was there. I love this guy God, I look at him and I
can't help it. I feel so overwhelmed with love and admiration, and
with longing. I just want to wrap my arms around him and hold him
close. I miss him God. What do I do God? Just keep praying and letting
you work? I don't know, but seriously, the life I'm living now-
without him, I hate it. I don't want it. I want to be with him, but I
know it takes two for a relationship to happen. He's the one for me
God, please show me what to do. And please, please God, can you put it
on his heart to at least reply to the email? The thought of being
ignored again, when I feel so strongly for him, it kills me. Please be
merciful and hear me God. Please soften his heart towards me, open his
eyes to the love I have for him. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment