Thursday, May 13, 2010

A few things on my mind

In regards to James, I wonder at times if I really love him, or if its more that I like the idea of him as someone who can give me a different life. But I do love him, I know deep down I do, its something I can't explain, and the doubts that I have come from him saying no to me. But he's so precious to me. The love I have for him, I really feel like its something God has laid on my heart to do- to love this person unconditionally and to show him compassion. I'm just not sure how I'm supposed to love him, if that makes sense? Anyway, I'm really missing him right now, and looking forward to hopefully seeing him Sunday. (its been a while)
Please God, lead me and lead James too. Please show us the way God. If its in your plan, please open his eyes to me God, show me whether I should keep waiting for him or whether I should move on.

James, I love you and miss you.

Better is one day in your courts O Lord, than a thousand elsewhere. Psalm 84:10

No comments:

Post a Comment