Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm at the airport, waiting to board the plane. No hassles with the
weight of my suitcase or getting through customs, although I was asked
to try and drink half a bottle of juice before proceeding through to
the international terminal. The security lady also searched my bag
after x-raying it. She had a look at those plastic security tamper
proof tags and commented that she thought they were too small to be
used to hand cuff someone! When checking my bag in i was asked if I
wanted an isle seat and because my seat is at an emergency exit would
I be willing to assist staff in an emergency! I've never been asked
anything like that before, I wonder if that's the norm? I said sure!
And another good thing, I took a shuttle to the airport, expecting it
to cost $15, it only cost $10! (I think the driver didn't have enough
change!?)
I'm really enjoying listening to the new hillsong cd. I really like
The one who saves, a good song.
So looking forward to seeing will and Nell! But as for everything else
at home, I don't know. I just really need a change, a new job and a
new house.
*alot of very tired people (including me) on this plane. There's no
talking, just the sounds of the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment