Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wellington and soldiering on...

Having a nice time here in Wellington. I think I've recovered from my 2am start yesterday. (What was I thinking booking such an early flight??) I slept in the afternoon. Auckland was good. I enjoyed the zoo particularly. Wellington has a few more hills than Auckland but seems much the same. I wish I knew what to get people for souvenirs though. Some people are easy, others are not. I might go to the zoo here too, and maybe to the Carter observatory, I don't know yet. I struggle with that, with not knowing what to do in places like this. Its trivial I guess, but God has gone with me and I always figure things out with his help. Thanks God. I'm really looking forward to going to Kaikoura later this week. That's where the dolphin and whale watching tour is. At the supermarket here, you can buy imported cans of soft drink, like cherry coke, tizzel and dr pepper. So dr pepper for breakfast this morning, was very nice with some crossoints.
Wish you were here James, or I was with you. How's things with you? Thinking of you and praying for you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment