Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear Katie,
Thankyou so much for the lovely comment and for praying for me. Its really brightened my day. I was sorry to hear about your dad. From your's and Rachel's posts he seems like a much loved dad/grandfather/husband. I will keep praying, for him and for your family.
How is Daniel going? Hope you aren't having too many sleepless nights :) Thank you for the Bible verse, and I hope you don't mind, but a little while ago I used the Ida Stanphill poem on here which I found on your site. It just seemed to fit the circumstances, you know...
I love reading about the adventures the Johnson family have and seeing the photos of your lovely smiling children.
Hope you are all going ok, thanks again :)

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the note, Rachel! I sure appreciate your prayers!

    Daniel was having some blood problems for awhile, but he is almost completely well now. He usually doesn't sleep through the night, but we are surviving just fine, and enjoying the newborn days. :)

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the Ida Stanphill poem! It sure is wonderful to remember that God is in charge of everything, and we can rest and trust in Him.

    Love in Christ,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    Glad to know Daniel is doing well.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete