Sunday, June 20, 2010

In regards to my NZ trip, I'm finally feeling like organising things to do while staying in places. I'd like to go and see the Bay of Islands from Auckland. Tours seem quite expensive, $100 plus and it's only a day thing. So I might see if I can do it on my own, not as part of a tour. And I'm planning on going to hopefully pick up my tickets this arvo and book a whale watching tour while there. The reason I'm going to Kaikoura is because of the whale and dolphin watching that can be done there. Really looking forward to that. I just know I'll be wanting to capture it all on camera as it's a once in a lifetime thing. (and I've always wanted to see whales and dolphins!) Can't wait! I also heard yesterday that there is snow in Christchurch this time of year. I guess I'll find out when I get there. And apparently Greymouth is close to a few glaciers. So depending on how easy it is to get there from gm, I'd like to see them. I hope the youth hostels offer tours. I went on a 'Sound of Music' tour in Austria which was great. And pick up was from the yh.
Another ok work day. Angelica can seriously walk now!! She just amazes me with her determination and constant happy personality. She's working so hard and making such progress. She'll be walking and running with confidence soon I'm sure. A month ago she couldn't have done what she did today. Thanks God. I'm still struggling with K though, even saying hello and goodbye to her isn't easy because of the way she's responded to me in the past. Another day with her tomorrow... I want to like her God but I don't know. It's hard to forget what she's done in the past.
And I'm hungry. I'm going home now and plan on eating then, something nice hopefully, crossoints, cheese, chips etc...

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

No comments:

Post a Comment