Saturday, June 12, 2010

Have been watching 'Rain Shadow', which I love. Makes me want to live
in the country. (and I keep forgetting it's a public holiday tomorrow,
thinking I have to organize my self for work)
Wish I could see you today James, I'm so tired of this never ending
nothing. I really miss you. I wish you'd let me love you, I wouldn't
expect anything back. I wish you'd see that this love I have for you,
it's not a bad thing. It's a good thing. I wish for you every good
thing in life. I want to know you and take care of you, and hear you
laugh, and hold your hand and I want to be able to hug you when I see
you. I want to send you postcards from my holidays. I want to hear how
your uni semester has gone. I want to go to the movies with you again.
I want to text back and forth with you. However...I know these are
things which I want, and are not what you want. That's okay.
Love you my friend,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment