Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still feeling rubbishy, not really sure why when the day hasn't been too bad. Maybe its because its been another day where everything has been the same once again, nothings changed. I don't even know why I bother to write this.(other than that its cathartic to write things down- but I could write anywhere right?) The person who I want to read this gives no indication that he does, so I don't know.
Wish I could just leave here and never look or think back. Soon though, only 24 days till I can escape this place, at least for a little while. Watching Seachange doesn't help! I'm excited to be going, but funnily I can't make myself plan for it, places I want to go and such during the day. I've booked tickets and accommodation. Wish I could motivate myself to do it.  I've decided to go to Auckland first, than Wellington, Christchurch, Kaikoura, Greymouth (although I'm wondering if theres much to do there- it looks nice, but I've heard its a tiny town) and than back to Christchurch. I found it's actually cheaper and a better use of my time to fly to major cities, rather than catch trains/coaches. Hopefully it will be good. Wish I could share this with you James, and get your advice about it all. You give good advice, I remember. Wish you'd talk to me again, and wanted to know me. I don't know why but tonight I'm feeling more low than usual. Really miss you and wish we were friends again : /

Take me away please God (or someone/anyone!!)... I'd be happy with any of these places...













And maybe Greece for my next holiday? This photo has inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment