Monday, August 23, 2010

Another day at home

I've been feeling pretty good, although I might go and have a sleep after this. Today is my Felix's birthday. (and his twin sister Jamie's too) Hope he's having a good day. I'm looking forward to seeing him Friday and wishing him a Happy Birthday. Please take care of him today God, keep him safe and please give him a happy day. Please be real to him and to his family too. Thanks.
Nothing else to mention except that I found another Australian classic in the Salvos today- Picnic at Hanging Rock. Should be a good read. It was only 80c! 

Genuine love puts self last and other first;
it is generous, considerate and self sacrificing;
it seeks others comfort, convenience and happiness;
and it produces a willingness to give ones life
in loving ministry for others.
(taken from 1 Corinthians 13)

(My love is genuine James. I do wish for you comfort and happiness and am praying for you. Please forgive me for the mistakes I've made. I miss you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment