Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm too tired to do anything but can't sleep... My work situation, now
that Gella's left my hours have been cut. I hate (with a passion!!)
looking for work. I'm not a big fan of the director at TK either who
asked me to work full time earlier this year and hasn't given me the
hours. And who has given someone who started last week fulltime work.
However I like the idea of Geelong or warrnambool. Ill see. TK was
never going to be long term anyway. I don't want to work, I just want
to stay at home and do my craft and cook and travel and go to the
beach. However that neccesary thing called money holds me back.
Things I'm looking forward to,
My niece/nephew coming in December
Seeing more of Europe eventually
Sewing tomorrow
Getting books I've bought from eBay in the mail
Living by myself
Going to two cousins weddings in the next few months

No comments:

Post a Comment