Sunday, August 8, 2010

I really need to not get into staying up late again, because this
results in me sleeping in, and doesn't work well when I get called at
7 to go into work. Not that I'm complaining about the work. But I was
looking forward to doing other things today. Please God, can
everything be clear and straight forward today, including where I'm
supposed to be and when and when I'm supposed to finish. Thanks God.

Rubi had a boy Ibrahim, on Friday. I like that name.

But I hear things are not going so well for Angelica at the other
centre. They don't seem to understand that she needs extra help and
emotional care, and are just leaving her to her self. I can't help but
feel that this has been the wrong decision for her. I'm really going
to start praying for her more, I love that little girl, she's so
precious to me and I want good things for her.
Please God, watch over Gella please keep her safe, please provide her
with caring, kind people to look after her. Please give her peace.
Thanks.
I also hear Felix got out of the centre after I left on Friday. All
because a careless parent was borrowing chairs and left the door and
gate open. He needs an aide fulltime.
I'm so glad to be a christian during these times, I know I can ask God
to keep them safe and he will.

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still
talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their
prayers!
Isaiah 65:24

No comments:

Post a Comment