Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've worked again today, although I really was dragging my feet this
morning. I've been getting sick and it's always worst when I wake up.
But I went, put in the required hours and hopefully won't be coming to
TK tomorrow.
Hasa was ok, although I'm a bit hesitant to get very involved with him
because he has a volatile temper, take something off him without his
permission and watch out! I've been attacked before and don't want it
to happen again. I find it hard to like him to be honest.
I'm going home now, I hope to a bonanzle/eBay parcel, I have two more
to come. I hope it's a quiet house, mum said she might be going out to
help dad with something and she didn't answer when I called a few
minutes ago.

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your
God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. Isaiah 41:10 (please help
me God, I'm struggling)

No comments:

Post a Comment