Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I bought these little coloured bible verse cards in NZ with lots of
different translations. I like alot of the NLT verses..

And we know that in all things God works together for the good of
those that love him. Romans 8:28

The Lord gives his people rest from sorrow and fear, from slavery and
chains. Isaiah 14:3

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. Psalm
138:70

He will feed his flock like a shepherd. he will carry the lambs in his
arms. Isaiah 40:11 (I like the thought of being carried, especially
when I'm tired)

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of
trouble. Psalm 46:1

For he orders his angels to protect you wherever you go. Psalm 91:11

He who watches over you will not slumber. Psalm 121:3

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Revelation 22:4

Tis all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment