Monday, August 23, 2010

No work today, I called in sick. I felt better after that, but about
1pm I started feeling crook again :/ I tried to go to the doctors here
in camberwell but they only bulk bill pensioners...but the days been
okay. I'm watching ER and eating chocolate.
I've also made rock cakes. Old fashioned but nice. They called for two
eggs, I had one! But they worked and I didn't need to buy anything
extra to make them. I also made crispy chicken tacos for supper,
tasty. I'm tired now, which means I feel sick. Takes a while for the
panadol to kick in. I hope I can sleep in tomorrow. It's nice to sit
by the warm fire and write this.

Finally, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever
things are just...think about such things. Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment