Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm starting to get sick again : ( not fun. My voice is going. I have
started taking that vile chesty cough syrup again. Cordial helps
disguise the taste. Otherwise the day has been ok. I've done the jobs
I've needed to and have been sewing. I wish I could stay up all night
and do it but I can't. Nephew Jess was here today. He's starting to
talk and copy what other people say. But Ive watched enough Thomas the
tank engine to last me a long time!!
It's kind of hard not being able to write about who I want to write
about anymore. I know that's now past, and that putting how I feel
into words is not going to make anything happen. I don't know...
Even though it's early and I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I'm
going to go to bed now. As I get tired I feel worse.
Thanks God, for being with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment