Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm praying (/singing) these for my friend.
(quite a few of them are from pass it on cards bought from Christian book stores)

Stay strong
You are not lost
Come on and fix your eyes ahead
There's a new dawn to light our day, our day
You've gotta stay strong
You and I work
For the prize that lies ahead
We've come too far to lose our way, our way

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10

Rest in Him
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. 
Psalm 3:5

All things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1:16-17

God may say "wait" but he never says "worry". 
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. If you do this you will experience God's peace. Philippians 4:6-7

Feeling small? 
Remember:
The lord sees you.
The lord hears you. 
The lord is ever and always near you.
And call upon me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you...psalm 50:15

The Lord God helps me. Isaiah 50:7

You are my refuge, you are my tower, you heard me cry out in my darkest hour, I called out in weakness you are my helper, you spread your mighty wings and give me shelter. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

I am the Lord your healer. 
Exodus 15:26b

Stay strong lovely James, the troubles in this life are only temporary. Fix your eyes on Jesus, he will help you through these hard times. He's a loving, faithful and trustworthy friend, who will never let you down. I'm praying for you, and will continue to.

No comments:

Post a Comment