Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love...

Writing these lists
Beverly Gray Reporter (book I'm reading, wish I could read all day)
Fresh bread
Stay Strong by The Newsboys
Being warm when it's cold (wish I was now)
Sleeping in (doesn't happen too often)

I'm doing some product testing on Saturday at Chadstone shopping
centre. For my time I get a $40 coles/myer gift voucher. The product
I'm testing is chewy lollies! I've been asked to participate in these
before but havn't been able to because I havn't been a smoker and I
don't drink energy drinks. This one should be good though, I like
lollies. I might buy some nice purfume with my voucher. I found one at
the Christchurch airport I liked but didn't have the right money on
me. It's called Elle by (??) eves saint laurent (i have no idea how to
spell or say that) - the sample in my purse has been tempting me.
Please God go with me in my work today. Can everything be clear and
straight forward please? Thanks.
Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment