Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm going to work again, I woke up feeling sick again but I've taken
more medication and it's working wonders! I almost feel normal again!
It's great! I'm hoping I'll be up for cooking some meals tomorrow
which can be frozen. There's just no time during the week.

The day was okay, I'm on the way home. Felix was a bit crazy today
(into everything and being a bit aggresive). The first request made to
when I arrived was to take him outside. He likes being out there on
his own. Sometimes he'll include me in his play, othertimes I'll just
supervise him. Next time I see him he'll be 4, it's his birthday next
Tuesday. I might find him some thomas the tank engine colour sheets to
try and encourage more settled play, I'll see...his favourite isn't
Thomas though it's Gordon, and he even says it in an English accent.
Also funny today, he didn't want his lunch of vegies and rice so I
asked if he wanted a sandwich, he replied 'a sandwich, yay!' Was nice,
and unexpected. I'm going home to eat some wedges now, just wish they
didn't take so long to cook. Ah well...

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10 (I do
like this)

No comments:

Post a Comment