Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm sitting waiting for a bus in cold Fairfield. It's always so much colder here than in camberwell. I'm still battling this sickness. I took some night cold and flu tablets last night though, and some panadol and I can now swallow a bit easier, which is great! But I'm really tired of this recurring sickness. I didn't get sick at all last year, so it is obviously the childcare centre!
Hasa today, I hope he behaves. I think Wednesday is the day the kinder 4 teacher really needs an aide, because she has hasa and two other little boys who are very big handfulls! I hope today goes well. Please be with me God.
I hope to have another day off tomorrow. I really need it. I want a day where I can sleep all day if I need to, or at least for as long as I want to.

Can anything ever separate us from Christ's love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry,
or destitute or in danger or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us. 
Romans 8:35-37
 

No comments:

Post a Comment