Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There's nothing like feeling like chocolate or lollies and not having
any! I'm still sick, and a walk to the shops is too much effort right
now. It's been good to have a day off, my first in 9 days. I would
have liked to have slept in later than 7:15 though, but just woke up
naturally. I lay there praying the phone wouldn't ring, and it didn't.
(thanks God)
I got my eBay/bonanzle parcels in the mail today. I've started one
book already, The Orchard Secret, by Cleo Garris. It's an old girls
mystery, the first in a three part series. It's okay, although strange
names for the girls, Arden, Sim and Terry. I'm also going to try and
read through the whole Billabong series. I've started the first one (a
little bush maid) even though I've read it before.
I don't feel like unhealthy, buttery chicken Kiev for dinner.

Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away.
Song of songs, 8:7

No comments:

Post a Comment