Saturday, August 7, 2010

Over the last two days (well last night and today) I've been reading
this guy's blog. I met him years ago, but am realising I knew very
little about him, personality wise and everything else. I'm just
amazed at his devotion to God. It seems from his writing that
everything he does centres around God, and I love his devotion to his
wife. He speaks so highly of her. I envy her. He clearly loves her. I
really never knew anything about this guy, other than the obvious.
(the only thing I don't understand is why, after having three children
they would stop?? If they could have more, why wouldn't they? I can
only imagine what an incredible, amazing experience it would be to
have children, wouldn't you want to just keep experiencing that, and
not limit your self to only three? I don't know, I guess I like the
idea of a large family...)

No comments:

Post a Comment